Sunday, August 12, 2007

I've lost my purse...

No, I haven't really lost my purse. It is the title of a poem and when I find the poem, I will share with you. On Friday, 2 friends and I went to tea at The St Louis Tea Room for one friends birthday. The ladies there read poems aloud while you eat. We only heard 2 poems and one was titled "I've Lost My Purse". At least I think thats what the lady said. I did email the tea room and ask for the author so I could find it online. It was a funny poem about a mother needing to pay a bill and couldn't find her pocketbook. This took place I would think in the 40's or 50's. Very cute poem and I hope I find it!

I had my first Diaper Class here at the house on Saturday. Only 3 people came. One person already cloth diapers. I didn't sell anything. I have 2 feelings about the day. 1: Sad because only 3 people showed and didn't sell anything, and 2: Happy because the people that were there are good friends and I trust them with critiquing my presentation. Now that my first class is done, and as I look back on that time, I know what I can do different. As I figure things out, I might share with you. I guess I am a bit embarrassed about my recent presentation. It didn't go as smooth as I had hoped. I think I need to have info on paper for people to look at as I am talking. I can use that as a cheat sheet too. Like I said, I may post more when I figure out what I want to do different.

I haven't shared any pics lately of us even tho Jason has on his blog. I would like to find some to share, or take some more and share then. My favorite lately is of Nate eating corn on the cob for the first time. I will try and find the pic. Well, livedigital is having a tough time loading and I don't want to wait around. I will have to post pics of Nate here another time.

Guess thats all for now.
-Lynn

No comments: