Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I actually remember to blog!

I realized that it has been a while since I blogged. I guess that's the last thing on my mind during the day. Jason has been making a My Space page and his cousin had 50 random questions so he answered them. I am not in the mood to try and link that so maybe next time. Anyhoo, I thought I would do them too. So with no further ado:

1. Do you like cheese?
yes, cheddar and mozzarella

2. Have you ever been to the Rockies?
yes,when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, lots of good memories

3. Do you own a gun?
no, but have shot a BB gun and almost my brothers 22

4. Your favorite song?
no, but anything from a hymnal

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
always,
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs?
can't stand them

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I'm dreaming of a White Christmas. Each Christmas I still hope for a white, snow filled Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk with my cereal

9. Can you do push-ups?
nope

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Yes it is.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
definitely my engagement ring. Jason personalized it with both our birthstones as well as a diamond

12. Favorite Hobby?
reading

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My red hair

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
a little bit

15. What's one thing you hate about yourself?
?

16. Middle Name?
Marie

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. Did I get everything done for tomorrow
2. Is my son asleep and warm enough
3. What am I going to wear tomorrow

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought
1. New very soft cloth diaper for Nate
2. 36 cloth wipes for Nate
3. groceries for this week

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
1. Milk
2. water
3. lemonade

20. Current worry right now?
Am I going to pull of Thanksgiving here on Saturday, making a turkey for the first time, gulp!

21. Current person you despise?
no one

22. Favorite place be?
with my hubby and son

23. How will you ring in the NEW YEAR?
Don't know. We usually get together with Jasons best friend and his wife but we both have kids so it doesn't work any more

24. Where would you like to go?
Back to Europe, especially the Czech Republic

25. Name three people who will complete this and post it again?
wont send it on

26. How many siblings do you have?
one brother

27. Do you own slippers?
yes a purple soft pair

28. What shirt are you wearing right now?
an Army aviation t-shirt from Father-in-laws retirement from the National Guard

29. What shampoo do you use?
Infusium for dry hair

30. Favorite color?
red

31. Would you like to be a pirate?
no

32.What songs do you sing in the shower?
don't have time to sing, my shower is 5 mins long, I have a toddler to keep out of trouble
34. Favorite girl's name?
Lydia or Annika

35. What's in your pockets right now?
nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
my son Nate. His little antics

37. Best bed sheets as a Kid?
boring white

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
probably the dog bite to my left eyebrow as a young kid

39. Are you addicted to anything?
No

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3

41. Does anyone have a crush on you?
my husband, Jason

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
no, never seen one

45. What is your favorite book?
Don't have a book, but my favorite author is Janette Oke and for kids books Jan Brett

46. What is your favorite candy?
M&M's

47. What song do you want played at your wedding?
God of Wonders and friend played his guitar

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
not thinking of that right now, maybe You lift me up by Josh Groban

49. What were you doing at 12am this morning?
snoring away

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
wondering when Nate will be up and do I have time to sleep some more before he wakes me up

I think I will leave it at that. Too tired to think of what I want to blog about. I know there are more things that you, my adoring fan(s) want to read about.

Ciao

1 comment:

Tiffany Nevil said...

Nice to see you are back in the blogging world, Lynn. Even if it is just with 20 questions! Hope your turkey came out GREAT!

Tiff Nevil