Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nate says "Love you"!

Last night as I was saying my goodnight and blowing kisses and saying "Love you" to Nate, he piped up and said "Love you" to me!! First time for him to say that. I think I am in love with my boy :)

Today as I am looking out the window in the office, I spot 2 Robins and then another one comes flying up to the tree! I think Spring is coming pretty soon. I am ready too.

I started my sewing class the 10th of March. Our project is a bag. We can bring our project home and work on it here. I did have to work on my handles here but didn't know how to assemble the bag. The class this past Monday I got alot more done. I brought it home to work some more. It actually looks like a bag now. All I need to do is add bias tape to the top rim of the bag and square off the bottom. I think I can get that done here. I am to find another project to do after this bag is done. It needs to have a pattern so I don't know what I am going to do. I have 4 weeks left of my class. I don't know if I will continue on after for more classes. If the cost isn't too high and Jason is cool with it, I might. I will have to post pics of my bag when I am done. I do have the pattern for it so I might make another one.

Enough for now. I am thinking of taking Nate swimming today to get rid of his energy or take him to the mall to run around. Good thing I don't have cash so I can't spend!!!

No comments: