Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ummm, not sure how to respond

After coming back from lunch, there was a comment on my blog. I have no clue who it is. They commented on my experience at the circus. Pretty negative. I want to comment, but don't know what to say. The only thing I can think of is "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." The person mentioned how the elephants are taken from their moms in the wild to be trained and how they will never see their moms again. The person goes on to say more so go ahead and read the comment. Well, at the circus, we received a pretty neat book all about Ringling Bros. It talks about each performance and who the people are. There is a page dedicated to the elephants. They have a Center for Elephant Conservation in Florida. Here is the website they provide if you wish to check it out. www.elephantcenter.com Thats all I have to say about this.

Not up to posting more now. Maybe tomorrow night.

No comments: