Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today is the Day!

I have my big ultrasound at 10am today!!! We have a friend coming with her son to play with Nate. Thank you again Laura!

I can't wait to find out the genders of these two. I do want a little girl, but I need to accept what God gives us because he knows the plan for our family and he will give us what is perfect for our family. I can't wait to put names to these two miracles. I can't wait to know who is going to join our family in 4-5 months. I am still in awe that we are having twins! I am giddy that we are going to be a family of 5 come January. In my mind, there would only be 4 of us when we were done having babies. Not according to Gods plan though!!!

Off do to some things before we have to leave for the appt. Nate is up early this morning. He usually doesn't get up till 8:30 or so. Now it's 6:30am. Too early!

I will update later. Our immediate family will be called first and then we will email friends and family and then I will update here.

No comments: