Friday, August 8, 2008

What a beautiful day!

The weather is positively beautiful today! The sun is out and the heat is down. There is a nice breeze so I opened up the house.

There isn't a baby update today. Sorry! We have an appt. next Thursday at 10:30am. I am impatiently waiting! The babies have been moving although sporadically. I have one that wiggles like Nate did and one that kicks and punches! The kicking is new to me as Nate never did kick.

I haven't done any type of shopping for baby things. I did do a trade with a friend that needed a pack n play and she had a travel swing that I have been wanting to get. Nice trade! I will have to get another pack n play but I need one that has the double bassinet. I would like to have the twins in our room for at least the first 8 weeks or more if can be. It all really depends when they are born and how big they are. There are 3 pieces of equipment that I will have to buy. We need 2 car seats and a breast pump. Those 3 things I will buy brand new. The last thing I need to get is a Snap-n-go double stroller. I would like to find the stroller used. It's a $100 new but I know I can find them for about $45. I have looked on craigslist but there aren't many listed and if there are, they are the single stroller. So I am asking all who read this, if you know someone or someplace that has one for sale around $45-50 please let me know! I would really appreciate it.

I am glad we find out what the sexes are next week that way I can take advantage of the summer end clearance on clothes! I will be needing it if one of these babies is a girl.

Well, off to fix my hair. Amy and Dave and Nate and I are heading out to the Mills this afternoon. Amy and Dave are taking Nate for a couple of hours there so I can do some shopping and have some mommy time. I may even head across the street and check out Babies R Us.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well. I can't wait to find out the gender(s)!

TO post a pic from a website, the easiest way to do it is right click on the picture and drop down to "save image as" or whatever it is, and save it to your desktop. Then you can upload it into the post just like you would a pic from your camera. Hope that helps.