Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scary hair day!

Jason got Nate up from bed yesterday morning and said that he had really bad bed head. I was able to snap some pictures of it. It was pretty wild!! Daddy had given Nate a bath the night before and so thats why it was so wild.
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Today we are heading out to get the oil changed in the van. Thankfully the place where we are going have a kids room to play. I figure if we go aroun 10am Nate will be ready to play with new and different toys and ready for a snack. I think grapes and juice should satisfy the boy. That will keep him busy enough while we wait.
I got 2 gift certificates for my birthday from Close To My Heart stamping/scrapbooking company that my sister-in-law is a consultant for. I get a discount to so I am able to get more than I thought!! I am excited to get all this.
Well, Nate should be getting up soon so I am going to stop here. Enjoy the pictures of my funny boy!
-L

No comments: