Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mission Accomplished

When I left my parents old house in Hillsboro, they were on their way to Springfield. They didn't need me to help them on the other end unloading. 3 guys who helped load up the truck went to Springfield to unload. I know there were other people who were there too to help.

Please keep my dad in your prayers. Saturday he woke up with a fever and had chills. Saturday night when they were at supper he had the chills again. Mom and dad were supposed to go back to Hillsboro either yesterday or today to pick up dads truck so he could go back to work but I don't think thats going to happen. I talked with mom last night and said that he was going to see the doctor yesterday.

I got to talk with a old family friend on Saturday. It is my god father, Jim. He is such a good family friend that I call him Uncle Jim! He got remarried on Feb. 2 to Linda. I don't know anything about Linda only that from what mom says, she is a wonderful person! I haven't seen Jim in probably 15 years. I have talked with him on the phone in those years. We both have birthdays on May 19th! It was so good to hear his voice and talk with him.

I am surprising Jason with something good this weekend. He knew nothing of it till last night. All he knows is that we are heading to his folks Thursday night. I didn't want to keep him in the dark about that. He doesn't know whats happening after that. He does know that his folks are keeping Nate for the weekend. I will have to let you all know what we did on Monday.

Well, I have a chicken taco quiche to make up for supper. It makes 2 so I can freeze one! I am off to do that.

No comments: