Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In need of some help, please

For the longest time, I was looking for the right outfits to bring the twins home in. I searched so many places on the internet. I couldn't find what I wanted so I ended up with two different outfits. However, last night while at Babies R Us, I found the perfect outfit. Just what I was looking for. They had one newborn size. I picked it up today and called around to 3 other Babies R Us stores to see if they had any newborn size. None of the stores did. My sister-in-law looked at a store in Springfield Ill and couldn't find any there. Here is a picture of the outfit. It is a Koala Baby Boutique piece. It is knitted. Blue, gray and white striped. I could use some help please finding another one.



Here is one close up of the colors:



Thanks!

No comments: