Sunday, November 2, 2008

On a mission

I am on a mission to save some money on a stroller that we need to buy. As you all know, we are having twins and I would love to get my hands on this stroller: http://www.babytrend.com/products_detail.php?CategoryID=0002.0004.0000.0000&LampID=932

I posted a ISO on craigslist and someone responded with a EEEUC one for $50! We bought it and found out that our Britax Companion infant seats aren't compatible with this stroller only because it is older. Now, it is only 1 1/2 years old. I thought it was new enough but it isn't. Now, I am going to put it on craigslist and get our $50 back.

My mission: To find this stroller for as cheap as possible. I can go right to Babies R Us and buy it for $99, however, the frugal side of me wants to find it cheaper or buy it with a really good coupon.

Can anyone help us? I can not have a used one as it isn't compatible with our car seats. If anyone knows of a really good coupon to Babies R Us please let me know where I can find it. If anyone knows of a great web site for coupons and can find one for a store that has this stroller, please let me know! If in the end, I can't buy it with a coupon, I will pay full price. It is a need/necessary item for us. I am hoping to find one in the next 4 weeks or so.

Thanks to all who can help! I appreciate it!

No comments: