Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time to add pictures

I didn't get time last night to add pictures like I wanted to. I was in bed and sleeping by 8:45pm. I was tired! I did wake up around 10 or so and couldn't go back to sleep. By then the babies decided it was play time for them and kept me awake for quite some time. I admit, I was getting a bit annoyed but was happy that both were messing around. One of the babies is pretty laid back. Doesn't move a whole lot, but the other baby, watch out! He moves so much and kicks all the time. Makes me wonder what type of temperament he will have.

Here are the pics of the chairs. The first is a before picture. I forgot to take a picture before the chair was disassembled, but you get the idea.

NateVisitGma 051 (Small)

You can see how dingy and yucky the seat covers were, yuck! The next picture is the finished product! My dad did an awesome job sanding and spray painting the chairs. The green is actually darker than it shows in the picture. The material is left over from the curtains my mom made me. The lady at the fabric shop over measured when I went to buy fabric for my curtains. Ended up being ok because I had enough fabric for 5 chairs!

NateVisitGma 054 (Small)

Thats all I have. I need to work on the base of the table. I am going to paint it the same green. I wish I could do something with the top, but it will have to stay the way it is. With this wonderful makeover of the chairs, this should last us till the kids are old enough not to destroy things! My dad put the chairs back together better than they were before.

Time to head off to bed.

No comments: